Caligoo’s research team members Simone and Marco will chair the 1st International Workshop on IoT challenges in Mobile and Industrial Systems (IoT-Sys 2015) to be held in Florence, Italy, on Monday, May 18th, 2015 in conjunction with ACM MobiSys 2015.
The IoT-Sys workshop is intended to be a forum for exchanging new ideas about the challenges and symbiosis between the Internet of Things, Mobile Computing, and Industrial Systems. The workshop aims at providing a significant contribution by fostering fruitful and critical discussions between attendees in order to facilitate the growth of the main pillars of Mobile-IoT applications and Indutrial-IoT systems, and, more importantly, pave the road towards networked systems of Information in IoT applications.
The organizing committee includes:
- Simone Cirani (Università degli Studi di Parma – Italy)
- Mischa Dohler (King’s College London – United Kingdom)
- Gianluigi Ferrari (Università degli Studi di Parma – Italy)
- Luigi Alfredo Grieco (Politecnico di Bari – Italy)
- Marco Picone (Università degli Studi di Parma – Italy)
- Thomas Watteyne (Inria – France)